Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dee Creek Farm/Locavore Delivery Update!!

I got word from Ryan of ProFarm Produce out in Eastern Washington, and he has some certified organic freestone peaches and nectarines that we'll be getting a delivery of on Friday. If they're anything like their cherries, they'll be huge and juicy!

These peaches and/or nectarines are $25 for 20 pounds. They should already be weighed out, but you need to bring your own box to transfer them into to take home as we will not have containers for you to go home with.

We will be meeting THIS Friday from 1:30pm - 2:15pm in Vancouver. Confirm your order with me for directions.

We MUST have all of the orders in by 7pm TONIGHT. Ooo, and specify if you are wanting peaches or nectarines.

Here's to lots of canning over the weekend! I know I plan to put up a LOT. Peaches are one of my favorites (I say that about whatever specific thing is in season, but I really DO mean it!).

Summer
Email
Farm Phone: 360-225-9711
Cell Phone: 360-903-6956 (no service at the Farm)

No comments:

Post a Comment