Whole Foods Market
Thursday, November 11
5 to 8 p.m.
815 SE 160th Avenue
• $10 donation for adults; $5 donation for kids under 12
• Event passports will be pre-sold two weeks prior to the event, starting on Oct. 28.
• Proceeds from the event will benefit Share.
On Nov. 11 Whole Foods Market – Mill Plain invites the community to our store to taste a fabulous array of seasonal specialties all to benefit Share. Guests make a donation and are given a menu which includes everything from their full holiday meal to wine and dessert. This is our fourth annual Taste of Thanksgiving; it’s our holiday tradition! So come, invite your neighbors and friends to enjoy delicious food while supporting a great cause!
• Table 1 Welcome Table & Drink Fountain:
Columbia Gorge Organics Apple Juice
-To kick off your Taste of Thanksgiving extravaganza, sample this locally made Apple Juice!
• Table 2 Produce: Roasted Squash with Smoked Artisan Salts
• Table 3 Seafood: Oyster Stuffing
-Made with fresh and local Northwest raised Oysters!
• Table 4 Meat: Prime Rib
-Come sample this Northwest raised, tender, all natural holiday delight
• Table 5 Grocery: Field Roast & Green Bean Casserole
-A vegan alternative for your traditional holiday celebration
• Table 6 Specialty: Build your own cheese plate!
-Come visit with our cheese specialist & design the cheese
platter of your dreams.
• Table 7 Prepared Foods:
Diestel Turkey, Mashed Potatoes & Classic Cranberry Relish
-Our Thanksgiving classic, done up for you Whole Foods Market style!
• Table 8 Bakery:
Pumpkin Pie with Made in House Whipped Cream
• Table 9 Wine Bar:
Grafting Day. 3.20.17
3 days ago