Friday, March 27, 2009

Cheese Glorious Cheese!!















I was the VERY fortunate and grateful recipient of a special gift last night. A basket containing a full compliment of the cheeses made by our local fromagier extraordinares @ Dee Creek Farm. They raise the animals, milk 'em, and then make the cheese. Doesn't get much more local than that. I've had a few of these cheeses before and they were wonderful. I've been craving the chevre since I first heard about it last year, so I'm really looking forward to schmearing some on a bagel this weekend. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....bagel & chevre......















Visit Dee Creek Farm's stand at the Vancouver Farmer's Market or sign up for their farm delivery list and get some Dee Creek fromage for your next soiree. And the next time you are at your favorite bistro or cafe, ask your server why there is no Dee Creek cheese on their local cheese plate. I know I'd like to see some Dee Creek Logan on the menu next time I visit Lapellah...

No comments:

Post a Comment