Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BUTCHERING CLASS THIS SATURDAY!

I know this is short notice, but I just got the word that the butchering class at Greener Pastures is happening this weekend. Here's the deal. Two classes will run consecutively starting at 9am on Saturday. The first class is will cover the slaughtering process and the second class will cover breaking down a carcass and meat cutting. The classes will be working with sheep as the animal subject. The classes will be $25 each, so $50 for a day of first class butchering lessons. Nice.

Oh yeah. Pack a lunch if you're planning on attending both classes.

I'll be out of town this weekend, so I can't make it...dang. But I hope some of you folks can get out to the farm and get some hands on time with Jon and his sheep. If you go, please post a comment here and let me know how it went.

Contact Jon @ Greener Pastures to get signed up for the classes.
(360)833-1917 or greenerpasturesfarm at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment