Thursday, June 12, 2008

CSA Subscriptions Available

I am not in any way associated with the poster of this craigslist ad or the farm, just wanted to pass it along...

Organic CSA Opportunity (Vancouver)

Reply to: sale-715623536@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-10, 9:13PM PDT

Hey everyone, there is a certified organic farm down in Sandy, OR who is offering a CSA opportunity for $105/month (just under $25/week) for the next three months (starting the first week in July). They will give you about a fruit crate's worth of veggies (some eggs and honey in the mid-season too!) every week (I was told to plan to be able to feed 2-3 people, but maybe more). You could take any extra organic veggies, eggs, or honey and save it for the winter, or give it to neighbors/friends/co-workers, etc.

The reason I have posted this ad is because they have agreed that if 5 people in Vancouver sign up, they will make a new drop point for us here in Vancouver over where Mill Plain crosses I-205. I have 3 people so far (including myself). You can contact Debbie or David at 503-320-2995 or www.nworganicfarms.com for more information about the farm, and let me know if you want to sign up so I can coordinate the drop-off point here in Vancouver! I figure I'll be forced to eat healthier this way and save some money on eating out and buying organics at the same time.
Location: Vancouver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment